Intro

Pick It Up!

I'm afraid its that time of year again! The weather is nice, hot but nice, and too many people are walking their pets and not picking up the pet waste around the community. Both the City of Orlando and Tivoli Village require residents to pick up their pet's waste and dispose of it. We ask that residents please live up to those requirements.
If you see someone in the community NOT clean up after their pet you can of course ask them to do so and even offer a plastic bag to help. This may cause a potential disagreement so instead I offer that you take a picture and send it to me for the blog. Anybody inside the community that doesn't pick up. Remember though that sometimes people have to run home to get an additional bag ... I know that has happened to me!
Whatever we do with this please keep in mind how your actions affect others in our community!

No comments: